There is no other company in the industry with Trachte’s experience in prefabricated structures. Trachte has been a recognized leader in small span buildings and shelters since 1919. Trachte is committed to achieving long-term customer satisfaction by providing the highest quality prefabricated structures in the industry.
Why choose Trachte?
Interested in working at Trachte, but not sure which position to apply for? Send your resume to HR@TrachteUSA.com. We are always looking to add more talent to our team!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Retirement (401K with match)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus Potential
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Longevity Bonus
- Support Local Businesses
- Sponsor Senior & Youth Organizations
- Member of Oregon Chamber of Commerce
- Charitable givings to a variety of organizations. Below is a sample list:
- United Way, Special Olympics,
- Badger Honor Flight, Ronald McDonald House,
- Toys for Tots and Local Food Pantries
- In business since 1901, Trachte has been a recognized leader in steel buildings since 1919
- Largest employer in Oregon, WI
(7 Miles South of Madison, WI)
- Private equity owned company
- How to apply: Click on Career Opportunities, email your resume, apply online or in person
- Email you resume to email@example.com
- If you don't have a resume, apply online by clicking here
- Apply in person:
- 490 North Burr Oak Avenue, Oregon, Wisconsin 53575
- 1249 Clary Connector, Eastanollee, Georgia 30538
- All positions are subject to pre-employment drug testing. Some positions may be subject to background checks and additional testing.